Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Changes on the Internet

Blog.com now requires I have a google e-mail address and password. Talk about confusing to toss this at me the computer illiterate! I followed directions and then couldn't get into my blog, e-mailed them for help, tried again and couldn't get in, changed my password and managed to get in. I still don't know what I did wrong and if I'll be able to access my blog tomorrow.

I hate change. It's terribly difficult for me to learn anything on the computer and I've never seen anything in my life that is so full of changes. I just become confident that I've learned something and then someone, somewhere decides it should be done a different way. Damn, double damn!

Ebay is a prime example of change for the sake of change with no redeeming value to the damn change. I have my own opinion as to why top executives of any company make changes of any kind. They have to justify their jobs, their salaries, and their existance. If they left well enough alone they wouldn't be needed.

That said, I think I'll go to bed!

No comments: