Sunday, December 17, 2006

Toby Keith

I love country music but I adore Toby Keith. There's something so raunchy about his look and his sound that I'd listen to him if he sang opera...now that's a sight that's hard to envision.

Today I'm cooking dinner for my friend who arrived in Florida yesterday. I spent a whole 15 minutes cutting up chicken to put in the slow cooker, went over to the pool for 3 hours, and then another 15 minutes slaving over the microwave where I cooked Zatarain's black beans and rice. One of my friends said I should have a vegetable but I told her that's covered...onion flakes in with the chicken.

Back to Toby. After working so hard to prepare this gourmet meal I thought I'd listen to Toby while I waited for my friend to arrive. I'm glassy eyed and swooning right now. Dinner may have to wait until the CD is over.

No comments: