Friday, January 19, 2007

A Little Dose of Reality

I'm so thrilled to be going on my very first cruise this coming Sunday that I either forgot or chose to ignore the fact that I don't like being in deep water. I also don't like being in an enclosed space and our cabin will not have a window.

Before I become paranoid, I had to find a solution to my growing fears. Like the good trouper I am, I decided to have 2 or 3 strong drinks every night I'm on the ship so that I'll be happy as hell and not give a damn where I am.

See how easy it was to solve that problem??

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hope you have a fabulous time. Don't forget to take lots of pictures! Talk to you when you get back.
xoxoxoxoxo

Shelley said...

Way to bite the bullet Momma! While you're afloat, have a glass of wine for me!

Have a great time!
Love ya!