Sunday, January 07, 2007

True Story

6 of us went to Downtown Disney last night, sort of a goodbye get-together for Carole...she left this morning for home. My neighbor drove us and regaled us with jokes and funny true stories all evening. The following was one of them:

Ron's son was visiting the hospital nursery to see his newborn child when he noticed that the man standing next to him looked familiar. He watched him for a while and then said "Don't I know you from somewhere?". The man didn't answer so he spoke again. "You look like the priest who married me and my wife!"

The man finally answered "Yes, I was and I'm here because my wife just had a baby". Ron's son said goodbye and went back to his wife's room and told her "Honey, I'm not sure we're actually married".

True story!

No comments: