Sunday, January 13, 2008

Going to Mexico!!

I'm going to Mexico on a cruise and will be back next Saturday with some wonderful stories (I hope). This is cruise #2 for me and one that should be lots of fun because 120 people (mainly from my park) will be on it with me.

I've had trouble getting myself organized as usual because there's always so much going on around here. In between functions I'm trying to list things on Ebay. I find it hard to believe there was ever a time in my life when I was bored. But there was...and I'm glad that time is long gone.

Laundry finally got done today but not put away or packed in my suitcase yet. It looks like I've packed way too many clothes so I think I'll remove a few from the suitcase before I close it up. We'll probably have rain later today so that will be time enough to get the last few things done. We leave at 9 A.M. tomorrow!

Wish me fun!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Bon Voyage! Come home with tons of stories.
Love and hugs

Shelley said...

Fun Fun Fun!!!
Can't wait to hear how it goes!!
Don't drink too much tequila! :-)

Love ya!

bluebird of paradise said...

i want to be you .........