Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Noisy Seniors

A gang of us played a horse race game the other night and people from the far ends of the park could hear us laughing and roaring. Tonight a gang of us ladies played Rummoli in the clubhouse (which was filled with lots of other people playing different games) and the noise we made drowned out everyone else.

I'm starting to develop a guilty conscience about the noisy group I hang out with. There's almost never any alcohol involved and the noise is almost always the result of laughter but the fact remains, we are terribly noisy.

I haven't noticed anyone giving me the cold shoulder so maybe the quieter ones have a forgiving heart. Either that or they're waiting for me and my noisy friends to grow up.

With any luck, it will never happen.

1 comment:

Kim said...

It warms my heart knowing you are having so much fun...never grow up!
xoxoxox