Friday, February 15, 2008

Stupid Things I Did Today

First I whacked my forehead on the clothes dryer and opened a 1/2" gash in my forehead...now I'm scarred for life but what's one more scar?

Then I dumped a bottle of nailpolish remover on my camera and dock. I thought the lid was on it. My camera seemed okay but the lights on the dock were all out. I panicked and zipped up to Walmart to see if I could buy a new dock but apparently they don't sell them anymore...my camera and dock are about 4-5 years old.

I came home and tried the dock again but all lights were out and it looked dead. I decided to go on Ebay and see if I could find one there and darned if there wasn't a complete camera and dock just like mine so I bid on it and won...just $26 including shipping.

I guess this was good news but the only thing is that before the listing ended my own dock lit up like a Xmas tree and is working like a charm.

I now own 2 identical cameras and docks.

Some days should be spent in bed reading a good book and eating chocolate.

No comments: