Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sunday Morning in My House

This is a typical Sunday morning in my house. The first thing I do after visiting the bathroom is to plug in the coffee maker and then turn on the computer. The T.V. comes to life seconds later.

This morning I started a wash, too, because I needed to do bedding. I'm still getting a kick out of having my own washer instead of having to trudge over to the laundryroom at the park in Florida. Of course, it's still too cold here in Ontario to do any outdoor trudging and it would be lovely and warm in Florida but we can't have everything, can we?

The sun is shining brightly and belies the fact that, even though I don't need to turn on the heater, my feet are cold. I'm a bare foot person so I'll just suffer.

Coronation Street is on T.V. from 7:30 A.M. until 10 A.M. so, between playing on the computer, drinking coffee, and doing my washing, I'm all set for the morning. There has been no noise in the attic and that worry sits in the back of my mind.

I've already spoken to my sister and set up our coffee date for 2 P.M. so my Sunday plans are pretty well set. Sometime between now and then I'll do some housework but not much is needed. Just a typical Sunday morning at my house.

No comments: