Friday, December 19, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I'm on my annual tirade against sales clerks forced by their bosses and some idiot's idea of political correctness to say happy holidays instead of OUR traditional, "Merry Christmas". I swear I will walk out of the next establishment that forces their employees to spout that asinine phrase!

It is the Canadian and American tradition to celebrate Christmas. We greet each other by saying "Merry Christmas". Any religions who do not follow this path are free to greet each other any damn way they choose but don't think for a minute that we're giving up our own traditions because they aren't the same as someone else's.

"Merry Christmas" to all...and I do mean all.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

You go girl!!!

Shelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

That's the Christmas spirit! LOL

bluebird of paradise said...

Merry, Mary, Marilee Christmas to you !~