Thursday, December 04, 2008

Where is Democracy?

I have one question.

How can 3 losing parties, leaders of which we Canadians definitely did not want to lead our country, band together and oust the party we the public legally voted to lead it?

In an already unstable world situation that has made our dollar drop like a rock, these idiots are creating a situation that could end in disaster for Canada. I've always known that politicians are ego maniacs who care nothing for the citizens of the country but this is a new low.

I, for one, am very worried.

2 comments:

bluebird of paradise said...

for once I think I agree with you!

patsyrose said...

What do you mean, "for once", my friend????

Jokes aside, I'm afraid of these jerks turning our country and our democratic elections upside down. It's like being held hostage by 3 unwanted bullies.

I think if we held another election, these 3 would find that people would give Harper a majority government simply because they'd be afraid of another episode like this one.

I'm not crazy about Harper but what the other 3 are doing is creating more chaos than we already have.