Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thriller

My sister has 4 Michael Jackson LP's and I'm selling them for her on Ebay. She hasn't even looked at them in years so we're hoping the people clammering for his music will pay big bucks for these records.

What I can't figure out is that Ebay won't allow me to charge more than $4.00 for shipping and there isn't much of anything you can mail for $4.00 in Canada. We'll just have to absorb the difference in the selling price, I guess. Ebay can be the biggest pain in the neck but at least it gives us a larger customer base than we'd find anywhere else.

I'm still not tired of listening to Michael's music. We watched a sort of documentary of his videos today and I was left in such high admiration for his talent. He certainly was a one of a kind entertainer and I had to admit his impact on the world was even stronger than Elvis'.

One of my sister's LP's is from 1973 and the picture on the front shows a 15 year old Michael, so darned cute and natural looking. I sure wish he'd stayed that way.

No comments: