Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wanna Be A Favorite

My sister-in-law, Marilee, showed me a website called "Etsy" where I could sell my Swedish weaving so I quickly registered and placed my first listing the other day. Today I listed another one and noticed on the bottom of the page that I could look at who "hearts" me...that means keeps me as a favorite seller.

I clicked on the link and read, "No-one calls Patsyrose a favorite yet". My feelings were hurt. I WANT to be someone's favorite.

Seriously, it's always such a warm and fuzzy feeling to know you're someone's favorite sweetheart, friend, or whatever and that little message made me feel left out. I think they should reword to say, "Patsyrose just hasn't been discovered yet". And, when I am, they're in for a treat.

Note: Today, April 23rd, I became someone's favorite. I am truly thrilled!

No comments: