Saturday, May 15, 2010

What To Do When You're Fed Up

I really am fed up with what's going on in my family. It infuriates me to think that someone can wreak havoc within the family ranks and there's no way to calm the waters. There just will never be any solution to the problems within because we're all stuck with each other.

One damn word, one person taking offense where none was intended and the whole family unit starts to fall apart. Some family members hurting beyond belief while others stand by in awe wondering how it all happened.

We'll all be different from now on because too many feelings have been hurt and too many people are as fed up as I am. In my heart I know that this won't end here and that we're all in for many more years of problems but there's no way out. We're a family that sticks together through thick and thin and we'll survive.

No comments: