Friday, July 16, 2010

Housework..To Do or Delay

Housework is not my thing. I only do it because I have to. There are so many better things to do in a day than scrub, clean, vacuum, and wax but sometimes I can't stand the sight of neglect any more and that's when I take time away from fun things and do housework. Today I washed the floors and cleaned the toilet. Now why would anyone like cleaning a toilet???

If I was rich I'd have a housekeeper and a masseuse. I wouldn't need a cook because I eat out so much already but, if I was rich, I'd dine in better restaurants than I do now.

Some people would love to have loads of money so they could buy expensive clothes and go on expensive vacations but my needs are met quite well with TanJay and my Florida trailer park. Why desire more when I'm so happy with what I already have?

Tomorrow I'm busy all day so no housework will get done but Sunday morning is free and I'm sure I'll find dust and dirt somewhere if I care to look.



No comments: