Monday, May 07, 2012

Afternoon With Nolan




How wonderful it is to have a child's car seat in my car!  Today was the first chance I've had to take Nolan to McDonald's and then bring him home here for an afternoon of play.  Before I had to count on his parents or Kim to bring him over but now I'm free to kidnap him whenever his parents allow it.


Picture #1 was the best I could get when trying to keep this little boy to stop moving for a moment.


Picture #2 was taken when I asked him to stop sucking his lower lip.  He does that when he's tired or...just because he feels like it.


Picture #3 shows where he likes to play with his cars...lying down in my hallway.


Picture #4 shows just how much his GG loves him because that's the cardboard box that his car seat came in and that his Gramma made into a playhouse for him.


Nolan is such a good boy.  He is bright and talkative and, for the most part, tries to be an obedient little guy.  He's neat (like his father) and only knocks things over by accident.  He's a little too rough with his baby brother, Nash, but Nash just might grow up to be bigger than Nolan and then watch out!


I adore these babies and can't believe I have one more generation to be part of their development.  They're so much fun and I'm glad I didn't miss it altogether.

No comments: