Thursday, June 14, 2012

Feeling Not Too Bad

One thing about doing a bit of hard physical labor is that you're guaranteed a good night's sleep and that's what I had last night.  My poor muscles are still a tiny bit sore but not nearly as bad as I'd thought they'd be.  I'm ready to go back out there this morning and tackle a bit more weeding and bush trimming.


I'm not ashamed to say that I hate doing physical labor because I happen to be just a tad lazy.  It's one thing to spend hours Swedish weaving but it's a whole other ball game to be slugging it out in the garden.  Occasional weeding and trimming isn't the problem, it's the huge preparatory work in the spring and fall that I don't look forward to at all.  As long as I'm in my house, I guess I'll just have to find a way to deal with it, though.  My plans for living in an apartment do include potted plants on the balcony and, in a way, I'm looking forward to that.


My plans for today include a bit of yard work this morning and then driving over to Indigo to find the tea that Donna has turned me on to.  In my research I've also found out that there is a mug called an infuser which has a separate section on the bottom to hold tea leaves and not allow them to get into your tea.  I plan to buy an infuser and some of that lovely blueberry tea (or similar) that Donna brings over.  Then I plan to take it easy for the rest of the day, drinking the tea.


Life is good...and if it isn't, there's usually something you can do to make it good.     

No comments: