Friday, March 29, 2013

Last Coffee Friday of the Season




Today we had the last Friday coffee morning of the season and that meant husbands were invited.  Four dared to enter our female sanctuary and I think they all enjoyed themselves.  We also had Bailey's to add to the coffee and that might have been the reason we ran out of coffee so soon but it also could be because a large lot of park friends joined us.  Next year I'll bring over one of the 100 cup urns from the clubhouse for our last get-together.

I sat and looked at the group around me and loved them all.  They are some of the nicest people in the whole darned world and they've made my senior life a full and happy one just with their presence.  It's so sad to hear them talk of leaving in the next few days or few weeks to head home just as I will but we always have high hopes for next winter when all or most of us will gather here again.

I am truly blessed to be part of this wonderful group.

No comments: