Saturday, July 06, 2013

Moving In

I have to say it's fun moving my stuff into the apartment but the more stuff that goes in, the more I'm wondering about running out of space.  Again, it's only the spare room that worries me because it's very small.  I told Mary she might have to sleep on top of my craft supplies when she visits.

Nick, Kim, and Nolan met me at the apartment at 6 P.M. and, bless their hearts, they're the ones who emptied my car and carried everything up for me while I looked after Nolan.  The balcony makes me a little nervous about having the little ones there so I'll have to see about putting a latch on the patio door screen.

The painting was complete and the apartment looks so sparkly clean and fresh...I love it more every time I see it!  Cindy is coming over at 11 A.M. to help load up the car with more boxes to take down and Don will bring the air conditioner when he gets off work at 12:30.  Cindy and I will wash the cupboards (which already look very clean) and put away dishes.  I'm only taking what I need and leaving the rest behind.  Maybe that will leave some room in the kitchen cupboards for some of my craft stuff???

I took an Advil P.M. last night and slept for 7 glorious hours.  How nice!  Now it's time for me to stop playing on the computer and do some more packing.  I love it!

No comments: