Sunday, August 25, 2013

My New Home











Matthew reconnected all the millions of wires to the new desk so now I can take pictures again.  I have a very neat livingroom, galley kitchen, office (once a small dining area), and bedroom.  The spare bedroom is fairly crowded with my craft stuff but there is still room for a single bed for company.  The last picture is the view of the ravine from my balcony.  I only showed the view to the left because the view to the right is of other apartment buildings' parking lots.  The nice thing, though, is that there are no other buildings really close to my balcony.

Note:  That's my car just under the lamp post.

I am very, very happy to be in my new home and it leaves me feeling so content with none of the worries and work that keeping a house involves.  This was a wise move for me.  

No comments: