Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sisters-In-Law

I've been blessed with some pretty fantastic in-laws, some I love like my own blood relatives.  Faye and Marilee are 2 of the best sisters-in-law that anyone could ask for and they love me enough to leave their gorgeous, large rental in Largo to stay in my tiny little trailer for a few days.

We've had a few adventures while they've been here... housewarming at Sam's and Nicole's, a bit of shopping, watching Jake in a rowing race, enjoying Canada Day dinner and entertainment, etc.  We're going to the flea market today and then meeting some more in-laws (Faye's) for dinner at Mannie's.

I hate to see them leave tomorrow but I'll go over to stay with them in 2 weeks.  They've found a couple of interesting Newfoundland bars and I want to go there with them.

Faye just took over a condo apartment at home after selling her house and her kids will have it all painted and a bit furnished for her when she gets home.  She's feeling guilty about them having to do this but they love their mother fiercely and will do whatever they can to make her life a good one.  I can't wait to get home and furniture shop with her.

Right now Faye and Marilee are out for a morning walk but I prefer to sit here and play on the computer.  I accept that I'm too lazy to go walking and my diet is not great...BUT...it's also true that I'm too old to die young so I plan to do just what makes me happy.  Playing on the computer makes me happier than a walk in the park.

Anyway, for those of us who have in-laws that became good friends, we are blessed to the max.  

No comments: