Monday, March 20, 2017

Metformin or Janumet?

My daughter, the nurse practitioner, tells me that Janumet is a safe drug to take in place of Metformin for diabetes.  I'm a little concerned about it for many reasons but especially because it says to stop using if you'll have a dye injected for a treatment such as an MRI.  It doesn't say for how long or why.  That worries me and I'll contact my doctor for that information.

I hate taking drugs because every single one has some sort of side effect.  We were never created to have to take drugs!  We were created to be perfect human beings and something terible must have gone wrong because we're not.

Anyway, the side effects I'm having with the Metformin are enough to spur me on to try another drug so I just hope it doesn't kill me!

No comments: