Thursday, April 27, 2017

Rainbows




It's at times like this that I wish I had a really good camera.  We had a fairly heavy rainstorm tonight but the sun came out about 8 P.M. and made the landscape glow so brightly that it didn't look real.

I grabbed my cellphone and hurried out onto the balcony but failed to capture the original intensity of glow in the first photo but did catch the left side of the rainbow.

The second photo shows the right end of the rainbow and the third photo was the best I could do to capture the entire rainbow...notice how the sky looks lighter under the rainbow.

The fourth photo maybe shows the double rainbow a little clearer and the white object beside the rainbow happens to be a lighted cross that sits on top of the escarpment.

It was all very beautiful.

No comments: