Thursday, May 25, 2017

No More Dancing With The Stars

David Ross, a retired baseball player and a seemingly very nice man, came in second place on Dancing With The Stars this season.  He's not much of a dancer and I watched one of my favorite programs become a mediocre talent show the past few months.  Dancers with much more skill than Ross were voted off and I began to realize this is no longer a show where the best man/woman wins.  I won't be watching it again next season.

I suppose that having a panel of knowledgeable judges alone wouldn't bring in enough ratings so the powers that be also allowed a popularity vote from the public.  A popularity vote has absolutely nothing to do with the talent or lack of talent displayed.

Again, the show isn't worth watching any more and it's the popularity vote that killed it.

No comments: