Friday, June 02, 2017

Let The Fun Begin

This is the start of a weekend of celebration for Nick and Bev's upcoming wedding.  Tonight we'll have a huge family restaurant dinner with surprise guests...I won't say just in case one of my family reads this blog.  Then it's back to Cindy and Don's house for a get-together...by the way, the weather is perfect today and we'll all be able to sit out in their beautiful back yard!

Tomorrow Cindy is picking me up (this will be a weekend of me needing a driver) and taking me to her house for dinner and then going to the stag and doe.  We, as a family, are so thrilled with Bev and how she makes our Nick so very happy.  She is a true ray of sunshine.

Sunday will be brunch at Kim's before all the family heads home for a bit of a rest before work day Monday.  I love my family!

No comments: