Saturday, May 19, 2018

The Squirrel Came Back

I kept finding dirt dug out of my balcony planters and hoped it was the birds but, no, it was that same damn squirrel who climbed up 6 storeys of brick to get to my balcony!

I saw him early this morning and immediately went to chase him away and he reacted just like last time, showing aggression towards me.  That is scary!  I don't have much to chase him off with so I resorted to bug spray and that worked.  I had hoped the little sparrow nest in the corner would mean any squirrel that showed up would be chased away by a horde of angry sparrows but it was silent out there...only me cursing at the squirrel.

I sure hope he wouldn't come near me when I'm sitting out on the balcony but he's aggressive enough to not be afraid of humans.

No comments: