Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hectic Retirement

I don't think that people still in the working world realize how hectic their lives can become when they're retired. I've been up since 4:45 A.M. and my day has been filled. Granted, it has been filled with fun and games but that still requires stamina.

I made a large pot of my noodle dinner and froze enough to feed me for 3 weeks when I'll have to cook again. Then I went over to the clubhouse for a game of chair volleyball...did a lot of stretching, chasing the ball, and laughing myself silly. Then I came home and finished an afghan I was making for a friend.

I watched T.V. for a short while and learned that the remote won't work when the sun is shining on the T.V. After an aborted attempt to have a nap (the phone rang), I gave up and got together 3 items to list on Ebay. With just enough time to shove a bowl of my noodle dinner down my throat, I headed back to the clubhouse to play Bingo. I won $34. It's been a tough day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your making me jealous. All I did was work all day!
xoxoxoxo