Friday, December 15, 2006

Hormel Dinners

I hate to cook and found that the Hormel vacuum sealed dinners were a good alternative. I eat out most of the time so the odd time I do eat at home these dinners are fast and tasty. I usually buy the chicken or beef with gravy and mashed potatoes and the calorie count is about 230...very good!

A couple of days ago I cooked one in the microwave and found mold inside when I opened it. It had been purchased at Walmart possibly a month ago but these dinners normally keep for months. Instead of making the trip back to Walmart for a refund ($1.84), I decided to send an e-mail to the Hormel company. They replied within minutes and explained how somehow the vacuum seal must have been broken and promised to send me a refund.

This is a reputable company who has an interest in good customer service and it's nice to know they stand behind their product. I sent a reply to them thanking them for their quick response and told them I trust their product enough to keep using it. They certainly provided me with good customer service and it's paid off for them because here it is in my blog!

No comments: