Friday, February 09, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith

That poor woman is dead. Since the first time I heard of her it seems the press has hounded the life out of her and now they can feed on her carcass. She didn't appear to be the brightest or strongest person in the public eye and she just wasn't up to taking on the press. Whenever I saw her on T.V. the press looked like ants swarming over a piece of meat. And I wondered how they could stand their jobs.

When pictures of truly grieving people are shown on the news or in print, I feel an immediate distaste for the photographer...and the editor. Some things are sacred and we should treat grief with respect.

1 comment:

Kim said...

It is all very, very sad. Even though I think she had messed up values and ideas it is still such a tragic and very sad life.