Thursday, February 22, 2007

Never Enough Time

I am basically a very lazy person but I seem to involve myself in so many things at the same time that I don't have time to just be lazy.

For instance, this morning we're all going over to the clubhouse at 9 A.M. to peel veggies for our Canada Day dinner tonight. When the veggies are done we have to make punch. At 11 A.M. I'm leaving for Lakeland to go to my "supplier". I'm hoping that there is a small window of opportunity between the punch and the drive to be able to get up to the post office and mail some parcels I sold on Ebay last night. We should get back from Lakeland close to the time we have to be at the clubhouse for happy hour and then dinner.

Tomorrow morning Faye and I clean Dorothy's trailer and do her laundry. This should only take a couple of hours but I need to do my own laundry real early in the morning so that I can have the afternoon free for the pool.

Saturday morning it's my crew who has to go over to the clubhouse early in the morning to make coffee and serve donuts to the whole park. Then I need to prepare more items for sale on Ebay. It's possible that the Ebay work is what is mainly interfering with me being able to laze around. But it's so much fun!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

No time to eat bonbons?!! Good for you, all this activity is what keeps you young!!

Kim said...

You call that lazy? I don't think so. I remember Canada Day. I know kit wil be a lot of fun.
xoxoxoxoxoxox