Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Selling on Ebay

I sell on Ebay...really small stuff for really cheap prices. Thank heavens I look on this activity as a hobby or I would have quit long ago. Just this last week I sent parcels to Switzerland and Australia and that is one of the things about Ebay that I enjoy...actually having something that people half way across the world wants.

One of the items I've been selling a lot of lately is a garlic press. Would you believe that someone from England is willing to pay $10 plus $10 shipping for a damned garlic press? I'm a little teed off that my source has dried up before I found out how much in demand these little suckers are.

My sister-in-law's sister-in-law and brother-in-law (figure that one out) took me to a discount warehouse where I purchased all kinds of great stuff to put on Ebay. I hope they're not sorry to have turned me on to their own source of goodies. We have such a good time discussing our Ebay transactions when we're together...they do it more for a hobby, also.

I can't sell on Ebay in Canada much anymore because our shipping costs have gotten too expensive but here in the States it's a breeze. They only charge you for the parcel weight and not the size. It's simpler and cheaper by far to ship from the States.

I've got my finger in so many pies while I'm in Florida but I make sure it involves fun time. This afternoon I'm off to my painting class...it's a beautiful white swan on a black background. If I can figure out how to post the picture I'll put it in the next blog...but don't hold your breath!



1 comment:

Kim said...

Got it...P&D
I want to see the picture.
xoxoxoxox