Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Just Published

Well, I dared to publish one of my very, very short stories in a blog and I have to admit it's a terrifying experience. I told my daughter that it was equivalent to baring your boobs.

Kim was very kind and said she liked it but I'm not sure. It's not the same as writing a regular blog because I'm just yakking here, not pretending to be a "real" writer so I don't have to fear criticism. In fact, criticism wouldn't be as bad as snickers.

Maybe once I gain a bit of backbone I'll try again and, hopefully, write something longer. Again, writing that little story was so traumatic for me that I couldn't end it fast enough.

Just in case anyone would like to read that blogspot, the website is:

http://mommasstories.blogspot.com/

Just don't expect much.

No comments: