Friday, May 11, 2007

My Problems Today

I think I'm going to have to get high speed internet or spend what little is left of my life waiting for pages to load. What has stopped me so far is that it requires me to plug one more darned thing into the computer. Isn't that silly?

I'm also having trouble again trying to insert a picture on my blog. They appear to load and then they disappear. Oh, the mysteries of life.

Sometime soon I have to brace myself and go shopping for a new computer because mine is pretty old. My young lady friends from across the road told me where to shop and what to ask for so I don't think it will be too daunting.

But today is a glorious one...sunny and warm...so I think I'll relax out in the yard. The leaves are so full on the trees and bushes that you could almost kid yourself that it's summer. Life is good.

No comments: