Monday, May 07, 2007

Short Term Visitors

I'm still a little perplexed about the really short term visitors to my blog. The site meter (which I love for all the information it supplies me) announces fantastic visits from all over the world and then, when I look to see how long they stayed on my site, it says 0 minutes.

So this is a blog dedicated to those visitors. Come and stay a while. Let me know what you think of the ramblings of a 66 year old Canadian lady. I don't have a thick skin so don't be too critical. Please, please, please tell me how you found me. Tell me a little about yourself.

I've been blogging for a little more than a year and it's become an important part of my daily ritual. My aim is to educate the younger generation about what to expect when they grow older. Old people often become little ghosts on the perimeter of our lives but I've always found them to be amazing sources of interesting information. They've lived. And we're still living and learning and enjoying the fruits of our lifelong labor.

I had one visit on my blog from the Russian Federation of Moscow. Now I'd give up coffee for one day to find out how they found me, what they thought about the blog, and why they haven't returned. I'm assuming these rapid blog visits are accidental encounters but I'd sure love to know.

In any case, I'll continue blogging for as long as my little fingers can type so please feel free to drop by any time.

No comments: