Saturday, May 26, 2007

So I Slept

Every once in a while I don't feel quite right...you know what I mean? My equilibrium feels slightly off but I can't pinpoint exactly what's wrong.

For the last 2 days I've been desperately needing sleep through the day and that rarely happens so I knew something was going on "inside". Thursday evening I went to bed at 6:30 P.M. and slept till 5:30 A.M. (with 2 interruptions for the bathroom). Then on Friday I slept from noon till 4:30 P.M., played on the computer till 8 P.M. and went back to bed.

Today, Saturday, I feel like my old self. Isn't it wonderful how the body will heal itself if we just rest and let it do it's job?

By the way, I just used spell check and discovered I'm slightly farther from perfect than I'd thought! Thanks to sister-in-law, Joyce, I've just developed a new complex!

No comments: