Monday, July 23, 2007

Butt Cracks

Yesterday was coffee day at the mall with my sister as usual. As we sat drinking our coffee and chattering away I saw my sister's eyebrows rise out of sight into her bangs. She said, "Have a look at that!", and I turned around to see a very heavy young lady sitting sort of leaned over at her table and exposing more than just a butt crack. Her pants had slid down until they were almost underneath her and a very big, extremely exposed behind was there for all the world to see.

Sharon went to get up, saying, "I have to tell her. I'd want someone to tell me".

I tried to stop her, saying, "Don't do it...she doesn't care. She has to know how much of her behind is showing so you're wasting your time".

Sharon hesitated for a moment but decided she had to do her good deed for the day and went over to the butt crack lady and bent down to whisper in her ear. She was very polite and apologetic so no-one around them could have heard what she said.

I heard the butt crack lady say, "Oh!" and then start to laugh. She wasn't one bit embarrassed just as I'd predicted.

My sister came back and sat down, looked over at the lady and said, "She's pulled up her pants just a bit".

I said, "I told you so!".

No comments: