Friday, August 03, 2007

Dog, the Bounty Hunter

Being a psychology nut, I analyze all my feelings whether they be likes, dislikes, fears, etc. and lately I've been trying to understand what I see in Dog, the bounty hunter.

I'm unable to shrug off my fascination with him, his wife, and his one son. The others I can take or leave but not those three. Dog can look pretty silly with his long, dyed blonde hair and his warrior clothing but there's something so darned sweet about him.

Beth is the kind of woman I'd love to have for a friend. Her blousy dyed blonde hair and way, way too tight hooker clothing can't seem to hide that heart of gold. I do worry all the time that her gigantic boobs will make her fall on her face, though.

Leland, Dog's son, has a smile that would melt anyone's heart. The fact that he has a shaved head with a pony tail and also dresses in silly warrior clothing is beside the point.

Every time I watch one of their T.V. shows I pick it apart unmercifully and make note of every ridiculous, overdramatic phrase out of Dog's mouth and the unbelievably silly sight of these weirdly clothed men chasing after boring criminals. I watch Beth with her chubby little body stuffed into the tightest and shortest clothing possible and wonder if those huge breasts hurt when she breaths.

But I like these people. They exude an innocence and honesty that I can't help but find appealing. They are all "characters" who don't care to change themselves to blend in with the so-called average people in society. I'd love to have all of them for buddies because they're darned interesting people.

I worry about Dog because he smokes too much and has a terrible cough. I worry about Beth's boobs causing her back problems. I'd like to see Leland married to a nice Hawaiian girl.

When T.V. characters can make you actually care about their welfare, they must be something special. I have no idea what it is but Dog and his crew have it.



No comments: