Monday, August 13, 2007

Driveway Sealing

I had my asphalt driveway sealed today...first time in 4 years. It had to have been that long because my husband did it when he was well and that's how long ago it was.

Late last week a nice lady came to the door asking if I needed the driveway sealed. She and her husband had formed a small company to perform the service. I have to tell you how refreshing it was to not see a man looking like he'd just gotten out of prison offering to seal my driveway. Granted, these rough looking men are working men but they still scare the hell out of me.

The lady and her husband arrived early this morning and had my driveway finished within an hour. It looks better than new, there's no sealer on the house, and they're even coming back to put my heavy flower planters in their places. Another job well done and I'm a satisfied customer.

No comments: