Thursday, September 06, 2007

My Feet Hurt

I went cross border shopping with my young neighbors today. We crossed the border at 7:30 A.M. (I wanted to beat the long line-ups) and shopped and walked until 3:30 P.M. We stopped only because my poor feet gave out. Those girls were ready to hit another mall!

Some friends and I toured Dunnville yesterday and did a fair bit of walking there so I should have known my elderly tootsies weren't up for another day of walking but I had fun both days and wouldn't have missed either one for the world.

On the way home today we stopped in at a restaurant that had been recommended to me but I lost all hope of it being a family restaurant when we saw 2 BMW's parked at the front door. Being tired, hungry, hot, and having sore feet, I decided to go in anyway. We were a little unhappy with the prices but the food was excellent. The consensus between the three of us was that we'd eat at another restaurant next time, though.

Tonight I can vegetate in front of the T.V. with my feet up and by tomorrow I'll be ready for another adventure.




No comments: