Friday, September 28, 2007

An Open Letter to God

God, if you're out there, please stop the pedophiles of this world from destroying the children. We human beings don't seem to be able to keep our children safe. We can't even form decent laws to keep pedolphiles segregated from society for the rest of their natural lives.

The picture of the tiny little girl, about 4 years old, staring into the camera with all the innocence of a baby, will haunt me for the rest of my life. Knowing the piece of human garbage behind the camera was the person who intended to defile that sweet child fills me with an anger I can barely contain.

I'm one of the least violent people alive but if I had a gun and was left alone with the man destroying that baby I'd kill him.

So please God, if you really exist, help her and all the other little ones who are being preyed on by the scum of the earth.

No comments: