Saturday, November 24, 2007

Internet Service

I'm one of those internet users who travel the web in a fog. I have no idea how it works, why it works, what it's actually doing to my messages, or why it stops working. I am a captive to my server's whims.

My new server is Tengo which is wireless. I don't know what that even means. Apparently my computer catches and sends messages via the air instead of along telephone lines. Tengo is high speed but many, many times the signal is too low for me to even get on the internet. This is an improvement over the telephone line??

With AOL I knew where everything I used was located. With Tengo I seem to need to go through Google. Wonder why? It's all a mystery to me.

On the plus side I can still surf the net, write e-mails and blogs, and send them off into the wild blue yonder. The internet is a magical and hugely interesting area to wander in...even if you're doing it blindly.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Once again, you don't give yourself nearly enough credit. Miss you already.
xoxoxoxox