Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Nervous Mom

Kim had to stay another night in hospital because her blood pressure dropped significantly during surgery and it's left her quite weak.

I think I'm getting on her nerves with my worry, suggestions, and presence. Granted, we've spent an awful lot of time together since her accident and I am the world's worst worrier. I think I'll have to make an extreme effort to keep my big mouth shut and give her some space.

Mothers never stop worrying about their children but we have to keep reminding ourselves that when our children become adults we need to back off a bit.

We're hoping they let her out today so wish us luck.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad to see you back even if only for a little while.
I am so sorry to hear about Kim's accident and surgery. Here's wishing her a speedy recovery and that nothing serious comes from your own medical tests.

Elizabeth ( in Atlanta)