Sunday, February 03, 2008

Me and my Computer

If I had a nickle for every time someone said to me, "Were/Are you on that computer again???", I'd be a millionaire. Of course I'm often on the computer because I work/sell/buy on it. I do research for any number of things on it. I blog on it and I write e-mails on it.

Yes, I am on the damn computer again!

Playing and working on the computer is a hobby for me. Just as some people look forward to chasing a ball around the golf course or putting stamps in a book I look forward to my computer time. The slight difference is that I make a couple of bucks with my hobby.

My advice to anyone is...don't apologize for doing what you like as long as it hurts no-one else. My computer time only interferes with incoming telephone calls because I'm back on AOL dial up. Tough!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh no!!!!!