Friday, April 18, 2008

Why is Nothing Easy?

I hate to come all the way home and find time to do my blogging only to bitch about my problems but here it is anyway.

I bought the battery charger for the camera and it did charge the batteries so I could take pictures. Now I had to connect the camera to the computer in order to transfer those pictures to the hard drive. I wasn't sure how to do the transfer but decided if I clicked on the "share" button of the camera that might work. It does but the Kodak program in the computer is now different from what I'd used before. Never fear...I tried a few things and got the pictures transferred but when I tried to save them a message popped up on the screen saying an unexpected error had occurred.

I "persevered" and attempted to list an item on Ebay (no problem but there were some new changes for listing...what's new??) but couldn't find my pictures to upload to the listing. Now I'm fed up for the moment and will attack the problem later.

On the plus side, the weather is spectacular with sunny skies and warmish air. It's one of those perfect Spring days that lifts your spirits with the promise of Summer to come. I'm going to drive out to my flea market, pay my bill (I know I'll owe them and not vice versa), and do some cleaning and rearranging out there. Then I just might take a slow drive along the Grand River and enjoy watching the land coming back to life on this gorgeous day.

It's been so long since I've woken up to a day that was free of problems, big or small, that I don't know how I'd cope with a problem free day. I'd probably be bored because there wouldn't be any challenges. Well, there's no danger of me being bored in the near future...or the far future...but I'll keep on trucking!

No comments: