Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Healthy Lunch With Mary

Mary met me at my flea market and helped me clean up and restock. Then we went to a local restaurant for a healthy lunch of one whopping salad that we shared. I think the darned thing would have fed 3 people because I actually left a little bit.

I'd wanted to go to a jewellery supply store I'd found on the internet but stupidly left the directions at home and Brantford is not a city I'm very familiar with. I told Mary about it and thought the street might be named "Keith" or "Craig" and had a slight idea of the main street it ran off. Mary decided to come with me and we actually found the place. The prices were about double what I'd pay if ordering the stuff from Hong Kong but right now I only need a few items so it's not worth my while to order from overseas. I bought a bit and so did Mary so our trip wasn't for nothing. The lady who runs the business was very nice and very helpful so we'll go back there for sure.

Now to pull out all the jewellery making supplies I already have and re-acquaint my self with them. This should be fun.

No comments: