Monday, December 22, 2008

Coffee/Kahlua Morning

Every Monday morning while I'm in Florida I have a group of ladies over for coffee and chitchat. This morning we added Kahlua to the coffee as a pre-Christmas treat. Very nice, I might add!

The group changes a bit each week, depending on who is here and what their other commitments are so today we had either 9 or 10 crammed into my little trailer. Yesterday it was warm enough to go swimming but today we needed jackets outside so coffee was best served indoors. By March we could have 15 or more in our group and that's when I'm happy to hold coffee time out on the patio, spilling out into the grass. It's great to have a nice, big crowd but only outside.

Apparently this is going to be a drinking day. Coffee and Kahlua morning and then we have a little party around 4 P.M. where slush will be served. I'm not sure I'll be up to it. It doesn't matter, though, because there's never any pressure to drink and I'll be just as happy sipping a Diet Pepsi.

Life is good!

No comments: