Thursday, January 15, 2009

Good Friends/Late Nights

My company, god love them, are killing me. Last night we sat up till after 3:30 talking, laughing, and even crying. We are great friends who have no secrets from each other and, like life itself, there are sometimes tears among the laughter.

I slept till about 9:30 this morning which is 3-4 hours past my usual wake up time. My whole body clock is totally confused and heaven only knows when or if it will ever return to normal. I'm too old to have any more body parts confused.

It's cool out today so I want to go shopping but it will be noon before we're all organized and ready to go. I have to mail my last Ebay parcel and then shop for bras at Sears. We'll probably have lunch out, too.

It's so nice to just sit and gab with friends who know you from way back. You've come to understand, respect, and accept each other fully after so many years. I wouldn't take away our late night yakfest for anything but it just might be time to start going to bed a bit earlier.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Probably not good for your body but it sure is good for your soul.
Love and kisses to all.
xoxoxoxox
I'm calling you tonight so I hope you'll be home

patsyrose said...

Keep in mind that I'm out almost every night until 9 P.M. Not like when I'm home in Canada, eh???