Sunday, April 05, 2009

I Never Learn

Joann and I went yard saleing yesterday and I spent $20 on a load of Nascar trading cards, old programs, and old magazines. I know nothing about Nascar but I have hopes that this stuff will sell on Ebay next fall (I'm not taking it home). Why do I do this to myself? In analyzing my actions I've decided that my brain goes into the same neverneverland that it does when I eat something I shouldn't.

A part of me is saying, "you don't need this", but a part of me is greedy. Sometimes the greed part wins. Yesterday the greedy part won and now I have to figure out how to store this stuff in a hot and humid trailer for the summer.

My poor children must be hoping I don't die before I get rid of all the crap I've accumulated over the years but the problem is that I'm always tempted by new crap.

Today I'm going to a huge flea market with Joann and her husband. The good news is that I won't have much money with me.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Yup, you better not die! ;-)

Kim said...

If she does...you get the trading cards!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
I love you Mom :)

patsyrose said...

They're not coming home so whever buys the trailer will inherit them. I bet they'll be very happy...maybe.