Saturday, April 11, 2009

Marathon Shoppers

I've always prided myself on my ability to go shopping at the drop of a hat and enjoy it, too, but Lisa and Anna have put me to shame. I knew they were heavy duty shoppers before but I had no idea they could do it all day long and then do a repeat the next day and even the one after.

I went with them to one of the outlet malls yesterday and discovered I hate those places. It's all designer stuff and the prices are too high for me. The one good thing is that, although L&A are shopping marathoners, they don't actually buy a whole heck of a lot. They just enjoy the shopping experience, I guess. We went back out shopping this morning but I'm not going anymore. They know their way around here pretty well now and can go themselves. I prefer to laze at the pool.

This is our last week in Florida until the end of October so I want to get as much sun as I can. The weather is going to be a little warmer than I like but the pool will make it easier to take. I love this place!

No comments: