Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nothing Works Forever

I'm trying to be rational about my computer problems but it is definitely getting me down. It's such a helpless feeling to come home to a computer that has only had 4 months of use and then find out it won't work as it should. Right now the keyboard is working perfectly but it's only a matter of time before I see skipped letters and spaces. It doesn't make sense to me. My home computer people are enmeshed in their flooded basement so I don't want to bother them. I bothered another neighbor instead and she promised to come over when she can.

It's still working fine and that's what confuses me. Why does it work right for a short period of time and then start sticking?? All I do know is that I need to make more friends who are computer smart.

I got a lot done today...made a huge pot of soup and froze dinner portions, packed the car with flea market merchandise, vacuumed the basement and cleaned up some of the dust, and grocery shopped. I'm taking the evening off and will resume cleaning and dusting in the morning. There's still a pile of stuff that hasn't been put away but all in good time.


No comments: