Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pictures That Make Me Smile







I'm still having trouble saving pictures from the scanner but here are three pictures that lift my heart and make me smile whenever I look at them.
The first is a picture of Nick and Matt (5 and 3). Nick was always Mr. GQ even at that age. Note that Matt is leaning slightly away from his brother. That is because Nick usually hit him when he got close and Matt is nervous it will happen again. These days Matt is bigger and stronger than Nick so now it's Nick's turn to worry!

The second picture is a closeup of my grandson, Matthew, when he was 3 years old. He was such a hellion but so darned cute with his curly, bright red hair. He's now 23 years old and still cute as a bug's ear but not the hellion he once was, thank heavens.

The third picture is of my house in late April, just bursting with colorful tulips. I took it in case I try to sell the house in winter and need a picture which shows it to better advantage.

It's raining out today and my lone job is laundry and then I'm going out to buy a grass trimmer since mine has given me nothing but grief for a few years. The line breaks continuously when in use and I've been known to toss the whole damn thing across the lawn in frustration. Anyway, today I buy a new one.

No comments: